1. Hole in One is a golf pass which allows its holder to benefit, during one year, of two green-fees for the price of one out of 13 golf courses of the French-Swiss Alps, as well as two entries for the price from one to the Omega European Masters of Crans-Montana (Switzerland – Valais). The association Hole in One is responsible for its publishing and promotion.
2. Upon presentation of the ticket corresponding to the receipt of the golf partner (following a telephone reservation or by e-mail) the holder of the golf pass Hole in One and his accompanying automatically receive a second green-fees (entries ) offered.
3. The advantage obtained from Hole in One golf pass partners can not be combined with other offers or benefits (student or AVS rates, group rates, vouchers, various discounts, etc.). The benefit is always calculated on the full price, adult or child.
4. The Hole in One golf pass is charged at 140.- CHF (excluding special offers) and can be ordered directly from www.holeinonegolf.ch or purchased through our various points of sale.
5. The Hole in One golf pass is nominative and valid for one golf season (January to December). It can be used as soon as it is received.
6. Hole in One golf pass membership is not tacitly renewed.
7. The golf pass Hole in One allows its holder to benefit with his companion of the benefits described in point 1, within the limits of places available and out of competitions.
8. The Hole in One golf pass holder is under no obligation to use all these coupons.
9. For security reasons, the voucher must be presented at the front desk still attached to the heel of the golf pass Hole in One.
10. The Hole in One golf pass clearly indicates the benefits offered and their validity. The cardholder undertakes not to abuse the trust of partners, to be courteous and fair-play.
11. The association Hole in One is not responsible in case of closing of a partner, bad weather, modification of tariff or schedule, the quality of the services of the partners or the execution or even the absence of benefits. The association can not be held responsible for acts of partners, especially for the performance of the service, and gives no consideration or refund.
12. The partner is entitled to refuse the benefit if the member does not present the correct correspondent or if the holder of the golf pass Hole in One has a suspicious or aggressive behavior.
13. Claims must be made in writing to the publisher as soon as possible. A claim does not give the right to refuse payment of the golf pass Hole in One.
14. The means of payment are those offered by the website of the association. If the member chooses to pay on invoice, the latter will be payable net upon receipt of the golf pass Hole in One, without discount. The association is authorized to request a payment in advance.
15. In case of default of payment, the association may warn the partners not to accept the golf pass, by communicating the name and surname of the holder. The total amount related to the payment of the Hole in One golf pass membership remains due. The reminder fee will be charged.
16. In the event of loss of the Hole in One golf pass, the member may not request a duplicate.
17. The association guarantees the data protection of golf pass holders Hole in One. They will not be passed on to third parties unless required by law.
18. The Hole in One Association is not responsible for incidents or accidents that occur during the practice of the activities, deterioration or loss of personal effects or any other damage or loss.
19. The Hole in One Association accepts no liability in the event of force majeure, strikes, technical problems attributable to other companies or third-party illegal actions.
20. If, during the course of the contract, the association passes Hole in One ceases the dissemination of its concept, it is released from its contractual obligations and can not be held liable for compensation.
21. The Hole in One Association will be released from all liability if any damage or loss has been caused directly or indirectly by an act or omission of the partners or a person acting on behalf of the partners.
22. The Hole in One Association reserves the right at any time to make changes to these terms and conditions.
23. By adhering to the Hole in One concept, the golf pass holder accepts the present conditions without any reservation.
24. These conditions are subject to Swiss law. The legal jurisdiction is in Lausanne.